About Ahead Learning Systems, Inc. Franchise
AHEAD is the leading and most awarded tutorial and review center in the Philippines. AHEAD Tutorial and Review’s teachers are among the best students and graduates of the top schools in the country. Our academic tutorial programs and test preparation courses have become the industry’s benchmark for excellence. In 1995, AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center gave students the opportunity to become winners in school and in life by providing academic tutorials and review courses for achievers who aim for success.
The first to offer Test-Based Reviews for the country’s most competitive admission exams, namely the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT), the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET), and the De La Salle College Admissions Test (DCAT), AHEAD set the model for supplementary education in the Philippines.
Through AHEAD’s learning programs, students not only prepare for academic excellence, but they have also come to embrace their role as future leaders of the global community.
Franchise Products or Services
- Academic Tutorials
- One-on-one tutorial
- Home School Support
- Review Programs
- Language Courses
- Enrichment Classes
- College Entrance Exams
- High School Support
Franchise Inclusions or Package
- One-week to one-month training for the franchisee and/or manager
- Franchise Manual
- Center layout and design
- Initial marketing collaterals
- Hiring and training of initial staff
- Hiring and training of initial tutors
- Calling cards and ID design
- Signage and tarpaulin banner design
- Inclusion in AHEAD’s official website and all other online marketing activities
- Inclusion in billboards, tarps, and other collaterals
- Inclusion in flyers, brochures, and posters
- Inclusion in print ads and articles
- EnPay (Enrollment and Payment) system, and database management
- Technical support for the EnPay system
- Use of the Knewton Online SAT Preparation Course, a computer-adaptive program developed by U.S. educators and made available to the Philippines by AHEAD
- Training course on Speed Reading
- Training course on Mind Mapping
Franchise Application Process
Scout for the right location. Ideally, your franchise should be situated near schools, churches, malls, or subdivisions where there are many children and where there are class A and B clientele. It must be located in a safe and clean environment, accessible via public transportation, and with ample provision for parking. In terms of dimension, space should be at least 90 to 120 sqm. If you are only going to offer tutorials, then the space requirement is 40 to 60 sqm.
You will then be contacted for a Franchise Orientation, during which the specific details of the franchising package will be discussed.
It is best to start operations in the third quarter of the year so you have ample time to promote your services, particularly the summer program.
Should you wish to proceed, here are the preliminary steps:
- Submission of a Letter of Intent
- Accomplishing the following forms:
- Franchise Information Sheet
- Personal Information Form
- Market Study
- Taking the online Franchisee Suitability Test
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 899-5026; 899-5027
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AHEADReview/
Franchise Business Address
AHEAD MAIN OFFICE (AMO)
Address: 170 B Gonzales Street Loyola Heights
Telephone: 899-5026, 899-5027
E-mail: [email protected]
Office hours: 8AM to 6PM, Monday to Saturday
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.